A prospective provisional member must:
- Be a resident of Central Florida.
- Have a strong belief in volunteerism and a willingness to participate in the activities of the Council
- Have a commitment to fulfill the financial and time obligations which include:
- Provisional Fee of $40 (with submission of Membership Application)
- Join the Orlando Museum of Art (Individual - $55, Dual/Family - $80)
- Attend Provisional Monthly Meetings and volunteering at our fundraising events
- Submit an application for membership to the Board of Directors by the last Thursday in March.
- Attend two general membership meetings.
- Attend a Provisional Orientation meeting.
Membership in Council of 101
The Council of 101 consists of over 275 provisional, active, associate and sustaining members. Financial commitments and committee participation of our members help facilitate the mission of Council of 101 of providing financial resources for the Orlando Museum of Art.
For additional information on membership, please contact the Council of 101 office at email@example.com or 407-896-4231, x254.
New Member Enrollment
The 2022-2023 enrollment period is now over.
To receive updates about the 2023-2024 admissions process, Please contact:
President Elect/VP Membership 2023-2024